Revisions Blog




Hey blog. Today I made the revisions to my film. I took great consideration of Julian's suggestions. I also made some of my own design. Thankfully I won't have to re shoot any scenes. I don't think I would have the time or the energy. All of the revisions can be done on CapCut and it wasn't too difficult. The first thing I revised was the picture quality and filter in the first scenes. The first scenes took place in the gym. The lighting was cold and it was quite bright. The picture was also very clear and looked like a regular video. This isn't necessarily an issue in of itself. I wanted there to be a contrast between these scenes and the later ones in the film. The issue was that the contrast was too great. So I adjusted the exposure to give it a dimmer look. I wanted to keep the contrast so I kept the clear quality. Next I attempted to change the volume of the music during the monster scenes. I found it was difficult to isolate the music per scene so instead I exchanged the clip for a previous one of the same scene. This clip was slightly shorter and shot differently, and it ended up working so much better. Overall I didn't end up having to revise much of the film. Which I'm grateful for. That's all for today se you in the next one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Filming, gathering group footage