Re-editing Blog

 


Hey blog. Today I will be re-editing the footage. Thankfully there wasn't much that needed to be re-edited. Some issues came up with the audio. The audio isn't as long as the film is so me and Kevin had to work on this. I had the idea only to include the music for the latter part of the film. The beginning sequence is me and Kevin walking to my house. I figure I don't need music for this sequence. I can either use the background sounds from the  original footage or make it silent. I'm adding the sound towards the middle and I'll make it slowly fade in. During the last walking scene where we're walking on the sidewalk near my house I'll add the music to slowly fade in. I think this will actually work our favor. It would add to the feeling of dread and unease me and Kevin are trying to create. Making this happen was pretty simple. I just had to adjust the placing of the audio file in correspondence to the length of the film. Me and Kevin debated whether or not to edit the audio itself at all. Either to make it slower or isolate the vocal portion. In the end the audio all I really had to adjust. I'm satisfied with the visual look of the film this far. I'm now satisfied with the sound design as well. That's all for today, see you in the next one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Production Blog: Filming, gathering group footage