Hey blog, yesterday I began gathering footage of the house scenes. This was a much less stressful day for me. Since we would be filming in the comfort of my own home I didn't need to worry about too many factors being outside of my control. I wanted to put more focus on the action scenes since those would be the hardest to film and would also take the most time and resources to prepare for. I wanted to make use of the dim warm lighting my house already has. I adjusted all of the lamps to be bright enough to see everything in the foreground clearly, while keeping the back and middle ground relatively obscure. I wanted to continue that feeling that something was wrong, even if the audience couldn't exactly tell why. I focused less on the montage footage. I was able to get really creative with the angles. I stood on chairs and got my phone is strange angles with this tripod my dad had lent me. I wanted to make the montage and atmosphere tense and off putting, even if what was ac...
Comments
Post a Comment